Nectar Sleep UK brings you a flexible mattress financing option with Duologi.
Receive 0% APR financing for up to 12 months on your purchase. With our 365 night trial, forever warranty & a flexible financing service, we’ve aligned all our efforts to ensure you get the best sleep of your life!
Financing is provided by Specialist Lending Limited, trading as Duologi, with technology from Divido. To take advantage Duologi’s finance, once you reach the payment options, select Duologi, your preferred repayment time frame of 6, 10 or 12 months and enter the requested details into the application form which will be securely passed to Duologi to assess. Once you have filled out the application form, 98% of requests take 30-60 seconds to come back with a decision. Completing this carefully is very important.
Duologi will send your completed loan documents by email. Your first payment will be taken 30 days from when we have despatched your order, and the rest of your repayments are scheduled monthly. Once your loan agreement is activated, Duologi’s Customer Service Team are on hand for all loan queries, they can be contacted directly on 0345 5211 666.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for Finance?
To apply you must:
- Your basket total must be over £150 before the mattress financing option will be available
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a UK Resident for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits
- Have credit or debit card registered to your home address
- Have a stable income whether through permanent employment or other means (Pension, Disability Allowance, etc.)
- Understand that there will be a credit check performed when you submit your application.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept a delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Financing payment.
What is the Finance application process?
- Add your products to the basket. Your basket value must be at least £150 for the finance option to apply.
- When you get to the checkout, please select Duologi’s 0% Interest Instalments, powered by Divido, select the repayment plan that suits you and 'Continue to Review', double check your details on the next page and 'Continue'.
- Enter your details into the application form.
- You will normally get a decision from Duologi instantly. In case your application doesn't get approved instantly, don't panic.
- Complete the e-signature of Duologi’s credit agreements.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation from us and we'll despatch your order for delivery on the date you selected at checkout. If your delivery postcode falls outside of our 48 hour network, we will advise you of the next available delivery date.
- You will receive an email from Duologi including a pdf copy of your signed financial agreement.
What information will I need to provide on my application?
During the application process you will be asked to provide some basic personal details such as your marital, residential and employment status. You will also need to have your bank account details handy and possibly your credit or debit card information for ID verification. Please enter these carefully as mis-typing information means automatic checks fail and this therefore slows down the process.
Will I need to have hard copies of my documents or credit card on me?
No, the credit application process is 100% paperless. You will simply need to provide your credit card information but no need to present the actual card at any point.
Why has my application has been referred?
When an application is referred this is usually because there is some information that is not able to be verified immediately. Once an application has been referred the information is manually verifed by an Agent and a decision is made.
Cancellations & Refunds
You have the right to withdraw from your Finance agreement up to 15 days following the signing of the credit agreement. You will still be in a contract of purchase for the goods. Please contact us to arrange alternative payment, or to arrange the safe return of the goods, and we will instruct Duologi.
Who is your Lender?
Duologi Limited registered information
Registered business name: Specialist Lending Limited t/a Duologi
Authorisation & regulation: Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Business registered address: Registered office Oaktree Capital Management Verde, 10 Bressenden Place, London, United Kingdom, SW1E 5DH
Finance available subject to age and status. Terms and conditions apply.