NECTAR BUNDLES OFFER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Products ordered within the offer must be purchased within the valid offer period
but can be despatched at any date permitted by the Delivery Calendar.
- This offer can be used multiple times within the offer period. The offer cannot be
used in conjunction with any other offer discounts.
- If the items in your shopping basket qualify for the relevant offer, this discount
will already be applied at checkout
- Products supplied in the offer are subject to availability.
- Items ordered may be shipped separately, and delivered by different
- 365 Trial only applies to the mattress.
- Non-mattress items have a 2 year warranty and 14 day return for unopened
- Nectar Sleep reserves the right to cancel, change or extend the offer at any given
- There are no cash alternatives to the offer. Promotions cannot be backdated or
applied retrospectively to orders already Placed.
- If the Nectar Mattress is not for you and wish to return it, your refund would
consist of a percentage of the total paid for your bundle (based on the specific bundle
- Offer valid from 00:01am Wednesday November 11th 2020
From time to time, We may provide offer codes (“Offer Codes”) through various
communications and advertising channels that are redeemable towards a purchase on the
Website, while supplies last, and subject to certain product exclusions or any other
restrictions as determined and communicated by Us in Our sole discretion. Only valid Offer
Codes provided by Us and fulfilling the terms of such Offer Code will be honoured at
checkout. Offer Codes supplied by a third party unauthorised to provide such Offer Codes by
Us will not be considered valid. Each Offer Code is non-transferable and valid for single
use on an item as provided in the terms and in Our sole discretion. Offer Codes cannot be
used towards VAT. The Offer Code must be provided in the applicable box at checkout when
purchasing the product. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or corrupted Offer Codes or
any unauthorised use of the Offer Codes. Offer Codes cannot be redeemed for cash or any cash
equivalent; no substitutions or credits allowed. The monetary value of any Offer Code will
not be refunded or credited back if any or all of the products are returned. Offer Codes
may have expiration dates and We may decide to stop accepting any Offer Codes or stop any
promotion at any time in Our sole discretion. Offer Codes are void if copied, transferred,
sold, exchanged or expired and where prohibited. Offer can be used multiple times within the
offer period. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Offer discounts.
Requests not complying with all terms and conditions of the Offer Codes will not be
NectarSleep Ltd E-Gift Cards
- You can redeem the Nectar e-gift card on www.nectarsleep.co.uk as part or full payment
for any Nectar products
- The gift card will expire 12 months from issue
- Nectar Gift Cards are not currently available for purchase
- E-Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on e-gift
- If you are using a e-gift card online and the total order value is less than the value
of the card, any balance will remain on the card and can be applied to future purchases,
provided that the e-gift card has not expired.
- If you return goods you have purchased online using an e-gift card, we'll credit monies
owing to a new e-gift card. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept an e-gift card which we deem to be tampered
with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- We reserve the right to amend the e-gift card terms and conditions occasionally, where
we consider it reasonable and necessary.
- The e-gift card balance cannot be applied to a previous completed purchase.
If we cannot accept your order
There may be circumstances in which we are unable to accept your order, because of something we discover after we
send you an order confirmation email. If this is the case, we will inform you of this via email and will refund you
for the product. We may be unable to accept your order because:
- we have identified an error in the price or description of the product;
- it appears that the order mistakenly duplicates another order;
- there are unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for;
- a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements or we cannot obtain
authorisation for your payment;
- we suspect that the order has been placed fraudulently;
- we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified;
- the product is out of stock;
- a promotional offer or discount code has been used outside of a valid promotion period or has expired; or
- your order otherwise breaches any of the requirements of these Terms.
If You have any questions about these Terms or otherwise need to contact us for any reason,
You can reach us at by email at email@example.com